This guide has been co-created by the Wellbeing Economy Alliance (WEAll) to support visionary policy makers, to build more just and sustainable economies for people and planet.
The guide has resources, tools, case studies, and suggestions that can help you to:
- Develop a wellbeing vision, framework and measurements.
- Design a strategy to foster the areas of economic life most important for our wellbeing
- Assess and co-create Wellbeing Economy policies to build a coherent and innovative policy mix.
- Successfully implement Wellbeing Economy policies by empowering local stakeholders and communities.
- Evaluate policy impacts on wellbeing for learning, adaptation and success.
This is just the first iteration of this guide and it is our hope that in the months and years to come we can continue to build this guide together. Through your experimentation, innovations and learnings we can show the world that a Wellbeing Economy is not only possible but already underway.